Monday, January 7, 2013

Introductions, again

I often find myself wandering around the blogging world. But I'm back, really I am. I'm gonna keep this baby updated with the inner most thoughts in my brain. So get ready for some things about my family life, my God, and everything in between.

But I digress.

I'm Katie, and I live in small town Alabama with my husband and little boy, Seth. We have been married for almost 3 years. (In April!) And it has been going wonderfully. It all kind of happened in a hurry, but that's another story for another day.Maybe I"ll share my testimony with you guys one of these days.

My future goals is for Justin to go to college, graduate, get a wonderful job so I can be a stay at home mom! But for now we both work at the hospital. He works in the Environmental Department and I actually work for the Gift Shop. I love my job. I am so blessed to work with such godly women who really understand me. Even if it's a little hard work.

I hope you all enjoy reading this blog. Hope to see lots of followers in my future!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I run Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers & Pinners link up and am so glad you joined the group! I'll be featuring your blog in the next AP Update post! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    P.S. Following you via GFC now!

    ReplyDelete